Graton Resort & Casino known as California’s finest resort, gaming and entertainment destination in Sonoma County’s wine country, will open publicy on Nov. 15; it has just begun accepting hotel reservations. After the $175 million renovation, the 342,000-square-foot expansion will feature 200 full-service guest rooms and a resort and spa experience on top of the $800 million casino and entertainment facility that opened in November 2013.
Highlights of the expansion include:
* A six-story hotel with 200-guestrooms and suites ranging from more than 500 square feet to 2,600 square feet
* An opulent lobby and lounge
* A luxurious 10,000-square-foot spa and adjacent fitness center
* 20,000-square feet of newly added event and convention space
* An outdoor resort-style pool area